Ciara Says ‘Yes’ To Future!

Ciara-says-yes-to-Future

Ciara is in for a brighter future! The ‘Body Party’ singer screamed a big fat ‘yes’ early today after her boy friend/rapper, Future a.k.a Nayvadius Cash proposed with a 5 carat diamond ring, Ciara’s publicist confirms. According to the Associated Press, the couple is now engaged!
Well, seem it’s the season for the ‘rings’ given the fact that another rap star, Kanye
West recently proposed to his baby mama, Kim Kardashian with a 5 carat ring too! More similarly, Future gave CiCi’s ring as her birthday gift (although her birthday was 2 days ago) just like Kim’s! From Ciara’s tweet today, she is the happiest girl in the world.
@Ciara Today Has 2 Be Like One Of The Sweetest Days Of My Life! #TheBestBirthdayEver.
              If I’m Dreaming I Don’t Want To Wake Up..Aaaaaahhh!!!:)
However, from a previous interview with Angie Martinez, Future said he saw her[Ciara] on a video setseven years ago and said he would have her one day. He added, “I don’t get into nothing to get out. We haven’t set a date [but] this is the one. I said it before, I said it seven years ago, so for it to come around and happen, it was just meant to be.”
Also, when Ciara talked to popular gossip site, Nichole Bitchie few months ago, she revealed her desire to find the one:
“I really believe that love is everything. It is so necessary, without love you have nothing. You can’t live without love in my book and in my world.
I sacrifice pretty much all of my time for my career and there has to be a balance to it. What good is having success in your work but not being able to share it with someone? That’s not living to me. Having career success is important but having life success is even more important to me. Especially, now more than ever it’s a must.
I look ahead and I look forward to knowing who I am going to spend my life with. I can go rock the stage, but to know when I go home, my baby or my boo is waiting for me, that’s fun and that is the icing on the cake.
Congrats to the happy couple!!! Whenever a baby bomb pops out, we will let y’all know asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment