“Give Me Chidinma Or…” – Peeshaun (Skuki)

Peeshaun, Chidinma Ekile, Marriage, Proposal

The better half of the Skuki singing brothers, Peeshaun, is seriously in love with Chidinma Ekile, theNigerian singer who is very popular with her songs, ‘Kedike’ and ‘Em Ni Baller’.
The MTN Project Fame 3 winner has shown that she has what it takes to survive in the
music industry, what with her good looks, decent carriage, comportment and dress sense. All these qualities must have made Peeshaun to be so besotted on her that he told an interviewer recently that he can give anything to marry her.
Hear him: “In the (music) industry, I have someone I really love so much. Her name is Chidinma. She’s really attractive. I really love her so much, but we’ve not really had time to chat closely, except when we meet at backstage during shows. I hope she will read this, for her to know that Peeshaun of Skuki loves her. I love her style. I love her composure. Apart from that, what I love in a woman is a beautiful face and I think Chidinma has 10/10 of that.”
So lady Chidinma, save a poor heart and accept this ‘indirect proposal’ from Peeshaun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment