Timaya is an ingrate,I will never work with him again"-K-Solo


K-Solo and Timaya were once like Donjazzy and Dbanj,K-solo produced his first hit album.After that, they fell out.In a new interview with Punch,K-solo said 

"Whatever you are doing and you feel it is gone; it will be waiting for you. No sinner will go unpunished. When I was his producer, I produced his first three successful albums that made him what he is today. He never came back to show gratitude; instead he is always fighting me. If I talked to him to tell him the right thing to do, he felt I had no right to tell him such because he felt he is a star. When I wanted to get married, he was among the people who mocked me. Now, he has a ‘baby mama.’ In life, when we don’t know the kind of death we would have, we shouldn’t laugh at people because we don’t know how our case would be.It is not as if I want to bring him down but I want you to know that nothing lasts forever.  

It is what you do in life that keeps you going eventually. I was on top of my game before I had the crisis. We should not bite the finger that fed us. God has made me big. I don’t need his money. I can talk about him because I am very comfortable. I don’t pay rent but where he lives today is still a rented apartment even with all his money.We are not friends on the job. But if I see him on the road, I can say hi to him. If he decides to respond, it is fine but if he doesn’t, it is also fine. Davido bought a house for his producer the other day. It is not as if Davido is working fully with the producer anymore but he never forgot that the producer made his first hit.I don’t want anything from him, it is already late.No way! I will never be his producer ever again! I can only give him advice"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment