Can You Have A S*xual Relationship With Your Co-Worker? TRUE STORY!


Can you date your colleague?
As a guy, I have often found my female co-workers attractive and I date them, or should I say they date me?
Being an indoorsy, workaholic introvert, I seldom go out and this means I come in contact with few women. My dear female co-workers are the one I see everyday...and they seem to
always fall for my candid charm, even when I am not trying.
Things just always seem to fall in place and the bedroom becomes our second office
Motunrayo, my baby is one of them...
Tunrayo joined my desk after my second year at my last place of work. I hated her at first sight, though she was smashingly beautiful. I just did not like the sight of her. I later realised it was because she looked classier than something I could ever hook up with.
Well, two weeks down the line, I made a passive joke about visiting her - and she surprisingly agreed. I visited her and things got steamy, from wine to gossips to wine to gossips until it was too late for me to leave.
Ah! I slept on the same bed with Tunrayo the goddess and in her awesome wickedness, she wore an extremely short, see-through nightie that got me imagining 1001 kinky scenes.
Omo! My erection did not let me close my eyes as we lay on her small air-bed and it was cool that night - though we had no sex until the next day.
Two months down the line, we had had sex more times than I can count and it was awesome each time. It felt good in bed...but bad at work because we always took the bedroom fights to the boardroom arguments.
That was how I got sacked...
Don't pity me, I do not have a single regret because it was worth it - and we are getting married in a few months.
Yeah! I'm awesome like that!
Now, would you date your co-worker, even if its just for a one-night-stand?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment