Can You Hook Up And Have Sex With A Facebook Friend? A MUST READ!

People are increasingly turning cyber-connections into real life relationships

Sometimes on Facebook, we get all lovey-dovey with friends we've never met outside the  cybersphere.
We even get so close with them that we feel they are physically present, so much that we share nudes and talk about practically everything.
Now, I ask, if you were to meet one sexy dude or babe on Facebook, or any other social media,
would you agree to hook up. And if you hook up, would you agree to sex?
I have had a similar experience.
It happened in 2009 after I concluded my youth service and I was job-hunting. Then, all I did when not writing job applications was Facebooking and it was there that I met Chioma - a banker in Port Harcourt.
The Build-Up
At first, we only chatted. Then we exchanged numbers. We would talk about nothing for hours everyday. Soon Chi would started a daily routine, sending me pictures of her in her underwear. I would rush to the toilet and wank while looking at them - I became a daily wankster.
She would also send me airtime and tried sending me cash which I rejected.
The Set-Up
Well, towards the end of November 2009, she invited me to Port harcourt. I was scared. Scared because I did not understand why a super-hot banker would want to hook up with a poor jobless graduate like me.
Her Facebook photos alone were intimidating, with jewelry i know would worth a fortune always on her body.
So I sent my friend in Port Harcourt to scout her for me. He went to her office and made some secret enquiries. At last, he told me she was clean and I went - she sent me flight ticket money.
The Hook-Up
I made sure I saw her first when she met me at the airport - I was stunned. Though she was obviously at least 5 years older than I was, she was light-skinned, hotter and cleaner than any other girl I had ever had the guts to talk to.
Impressed by what I saw, we went to a hotel where I chose a room and she paid. She asked me to take a shower. While I was there, she walked in, all naked and heavenly.
Her breasts stood like a soldier at attention, shaking only lightly as she walked. Her mound was shaved and her skin shone like polished mahogany.
Three days of steaming hot sex started right in that shower...
So, I've shared my own story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment