Help I have sex and give birth in my dreams


I am an addicted readers of whisperNaija.com although I hardly comment, I would like you and your readers to please share knowledge and advice with me concerning an issue I currently have. 

 I am a pretty young girl of 20, U can refer to me as omoh and I have been having these dreams far back as I can remember, even when I was still a virgin, I would usually see a man in my dreams sometimes someone I recognise, sometimes an unknown face, he would make love to me then I get pregnant and give birth to a  baby, and the baby is taken from me immediately from birth and when I wake up, I usually feel very sore in my privates and breast like some one who has just delivered,
 other times I do not get pregnant we just have sex, sometimes when I go to bed really sad I see a man in my dreams who comes to cheer me up and make me happy and by the time am awake those issues bothering me usually get solved miraculously, then I stopped having these dreams for a while, but now they are back and more vivid nd I usually give birth to a boy in these recent ones.

Now am really scared cause I now hear dreams hold meanings to our lives, and I dn't really have anyone to talk to. I would really appreciate if you and your readers could help me with a meaning, is there something for me to be worried about? or what or where to go to. Thank you and God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment