Young Brazilian Star could be heading to England




Atletico Mineiro star Bernard says he has offers from Shakhtar Donetsk and Porto as well as from Premier League clubs.


The 20-year-old attacking midfielder has been linked with Arsenal in recent weeks, with his agent hinting that he would depart after helping the Brazilian side to their first Copa Libertadores title on Wednesday.

"I'll keep working until the board decides something about the transfer," the youngster told Sportv. "There are
offers from English football, Shakhtar and Porto."



Elated at his role in the Libertadores triumph, Bernard claims that he would remain at his club for the rest of his life if it were feasible but believes a decision is not in his hands.


He added: "I don't have anything to say about the fans. If I could, I would stay here the rest of my life.

"I don't know what can happen with me but, if I leave, I know I will have done my job.

"I have said a thousand times that I want to stay, but it doesn't depend on me now.

"I made it clear that, if I stay or not, I wanted to leave here with an important title. It's up to God to decide if I stay or not, up to God, [Atletico Mineiro's] presidency and the board.

"I am very happy and I want to celebrate this title, which is one of the most important ones I will have in my life."

Source Goal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment