ACTION: Saidi Balogun Debunks Rumours On Legal Action Against Ex-Wife

Saidi Balogun has reacted to the ‘unconfirmed reports’ that he had dragged his ex- wife, actress Fathia Balogun, to court over the use of his surname. See what the actor has said about the situation:
personal life can be kept out of the public eye. If a “news story” begins with the phrase “According to unconfirmed reports,” and the affected stakeholders did not confirm such reports, is the story really newsworthy? Punch called me about a personal issue [about previous marriage] that I have no knowledge of.
My response to them is the same response I have said times without number to all unconfirmed, untrue and other rubbish stories of the like: I, Saidi Balogun, am focusing on my work! I am married to my work and my work is all I know! When I told this to Punch, they at least printed what I said. But, they used a completely different headline that has no basis in fact, which they even admitted to themselves via their failed effort to provide evidence or confirmation of the rumor. Abeg o, as Saidi Balogun, keep my personal life which you know nothing about out of the public eye and concentrate on the work I do that so many credible people respect me for. Thanks and God Bless all of my fans, I love you! – Saidi Balogun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment