Another Tweet War: Eedris Abdulkareem And Nomoreloss Fight Dirty

It seems that Nigerian artistes have found a new passion by taking on one another on social media, especially via Twitter,where they wash their dirty linens in the open.
After his celebrated Twitter battle with Don Jazzy, rapper Eedris Abdulkareem is making a comeback by taking on singer Nomoreloss, where they exchanged insults and words that only uncouth touts can engage in.
The mêlée started after Nomoreloss tried to address the ban imposed on certain Nigerian musicians by the Broadcasting Organization of Nigeria, BON, and
the Independent Broadcasters Association of Nigeria, IBAN, caused by Chief Tony Okoroji led Copyright Society of Nigeria, (COSON).
A fan of Eedris, apparently did not like the tone of Nomoreloss’address and he accused the singer of standing against Eedris whom he called a ‘true reformist.’
Nomoreloss would not take that and he tweeted that true talents stand the test of time and this must have incensed Eedris and he fired back at Nomoreloss, triggering the tweet war, withEedris even insulting the others parents and even threatened to beat up Nomoreloss.
Read the tweets here:
Eedris: Let me say it clearly that I will not trade words with kids cos they all sleeping in the plane when I fought a revolution.
Nomoreloss: Let me state clearly that you fought a battle without legal understanding. When you sign to do a task, finish it… it is called INTEGRITY.
Eedris: I will not trade words with you cos you’ve never made any history before. This is my last message to you.
Nomoreloss: If being blunt and truthful to you upsets you, I guess this should indeed be your last message to me.
Eedris: Am the reason you all getting paid… fool, shut up when men are talking and go back to school and read your history.
I remember in the plane when you all were waiting for 50Cent to beat me up, I fought and refused domination… I closed down the airport.
The only association in Nigeria that is so backward is the music scene cos we have 90 percent fake fools who are scared to speak the truth.
If they born you well, I dey shrine now… say you get mouth abi, am waiting… you think say na by mouth abi… zan chi ubanka (I will deal with you)… I dey waif.
Nomoreloss: Dear legend, we your kids are watching. Respect is earned, not bought. When we conduct ourselves in a manner worthy of respect, we earn it.
Eedris: Me go follow you talk about earning respect… am on the street looking forward to meet you… I dey African Shrine now… come make I…
I don’t exchange words with kids, I talk to presidents. Has your father ever raised the Olympic torch before? Fool… have been vindicated.
Nomoreloss: The Eedris I used to know was very cultured despite the media hype.
Legends should inspire not incite wars.
Grow up my brother. Being raised on the street does not make you a thug. How you choose to live your life is up to you.
There is no point to a point-less battle.
Learn to use your brain, not your fist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment