EXPOSED: Dirty Secrets About Nollywood Actors & Actresses Revealed

One of the organizers of Nollywood awards has exposed the dirty secrets of many actresses in the Nollywood movie industry and how they pay to get awards.

Hear what one of them said recently, “It depends on how you hold yourself. I remember in the third edition when the nominees list came out, one actress sent somebody to call me and offer me money in order for her to win.
I told the person that the money they offered me wouldn’t change my life in any way. It is just the money I could spend in less than 24 hours. If I collect money from anybody, before the next award, the person would easily tell a nominee to just go and pay a certain amount to me if she or he wanted to win. We have a long way to go.


Award ceremony is very sensitive. Once you get it wrong the first time, you are doomed. There is no second chance. Because of that, I cannot collect money from anybody. But then again, I noticed that once the nominee’s list comes out, some people start giving us jobs for our other businesses.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment