I Used To Like Women With Big Hips, But One Morning...” – Don Jazzy

Tastes of Mavin Records boss, Don Jazzy, regarding what kind of women he likes seem to have changed.
In his earlier interview, given to Punch journalists, he said,
"With due respect to slim ladies, there is no way any lady shaped like a broom can attract my full attention. I'm sorry but that's the truth. My ideal woman must be God-fearing. She must have all the basic curves in the right places. The rounder and bigger her chest and backside, the better." 


Now Don Jazzy claims to prefer slim ladies more.
In a very recent interview with Yes! Magazine, he said,
"See, I'm very very dangerous in the sense that my mind can change sometimes. For instance, a lot of people used to think that I like people with big hips and big nyansh - big-figured people.
"But I woke up one morning and everything changed. I'm a totally different person now and I like my women straight up from the runway - Lepa to bad (Smiles).
Some of my friends say I'm having midlife crisis, but that's what I like now."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment