Kim Kardashian - No Surgery Or Dieting Got My Body Back!


Kim Kardashian is probably one of the sexiest curvy women in the world and rumors of her leaning towards knives and extreme dieting to gain back her curves post pregnancy have been put to rest. The reality TV star recently banged the cover of Us Weekly magazine in a white string bikini to prove she finally made it without any surgery.
The mother of one agreed to had gained too much weight during her pregnancy with North West but was determined to get back her body in a not-too-extreme way. "I did gain a lot of weight, I did. It was hard for me. Everyone was really not the nicest with me when I was
pregnant and you lose sight for a second, like, 'Wait, what if I never get my body back to normal again?'
"For a second you think that. So I said to myself, I really want to commit to something and it's important for me, and because I was not a dieter that became a huge challenge.”
Bet the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star has put her enemies to shame seeing how incredible she looked on the Us Weekly cover. However she says she’s not so satisfied with the way she looks, “It was OK. I think I still have about 10 pounds to go.” She told Extra TV at the 2013 Hollywood Reporter Women in Entertainment Breakfast on Wednesday, "I don't think I'm ready yet, I don't want to be seen. I'm not bikini-ready yet!"
Kim also laments on the surgery rumors to get rid of post-baby body, "I think [the rumours] really upset me just because I worked so hard," Kim said, "I always worked out, but it was a challenge for me. And so because I stuck through with it, I was so proud of myself for doing that, but it really upset me when people would always try and make it into something else of why I lost the weight."
Well, worry no more Kim, it’s all gone anyway and you rock the new you so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment