“My Selling Point Are My Boobs” - Actress Chiege Alisigwe


Nollywood actress, Chiege Alisigwe, has joined the league of actresses who think their selling points are their breasts.
The actress who came into the limelight with the blockbuster movie, ‘My Love’ in 1998, has been going through tough times with her matrimonial home and has gradually gone out of the consciousness of people but in recent times, like some of her colleagues, is trying to stage
a comeback.
The actress who has an NGO catering for the welfare of the less -privileged people in the society, revealed in a recent interview that “there are certain things God blessed me that make me to feel like a real woman.
“They are my boobs and my face. I am not saying that anybody who is flat chested is bad, the person still looks good. But if I dress, I will first admire myself before the mirror and I always thank God for making me a complete woman.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment