Serious Accident Around Ojodu Berger (just After Mobil Petrol Station)

           
We were coming from a show when I managed to take the picture as it was late night. I'll go back there early this morning to get more clear shots.

The accident involves one 7up company lorry and over 8 cars. Earlier on, there was an accident that involved a truck that fell, a tiny light Toyota camry, 2004-2006 Toyota camry and one other truck.


No life was lost! As I went back there in the morning, I saw the owner of the camry (tiny lights) who explained how everything happened that it was the 7up truck that caused it due to brake failure, around 10pm.

The other accident that happened in the afternoon just ahead (on the bridge) was said to have claimed lives. Decided not to upload the pictures before they start insulting me instead of talking about the solution to the accident which often happens around that part of the express.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment