“Timaya Is An Ugly Episode In My Life”- Actress Empress Njamah


Nollywood actress and former squeeze of music star, Timaya,Empress Njamah, seems not to allow the ‘negative things’ her former boo said about her recently, to weigh her down, and she has come out to say that the singer is an ‘ugly episode’ in her life and that she is busy making money to bother about him.
Recall that few weeks ago, Timaya had granted an interview where he tagged Empress as
having a negative effect on him with her ‘negative record,’ while they dated, but the actress turned business woman, had this to say:
“People who are mature can depict what is true and what is not. It is one thing to be hurt over such statement and another thing to be disappointed. I wasn’t hurt and I wasn’t even disappointed. Worst things have been said and written about me but the people who know who I am would tell the difference.
“I am too busy making money. People who know you will always know how positive you have affected their lives. I am surrounded by so many people who have shown me love so there is no reason for me to be pained.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment