NOT AGAIN!: Genevieve Nnaji And Van Vicker In Bitter War Of Words


It seems all is not well between Nollywood screen goddess, Genevieve Nnaji and movie lover boy, Van Vicker, as they are now engaging in a serious war of words after Genevieve called Van a useless and talentless actor.
The Ghanaian/Liberian actor, who kept mum on the issue, has now decided to take up
the issue with Genny.
In an interview, Van opened up on the confrontation.
I read the article (where Genevieve said I am not a good actor), but I wasn’t bothered about it because that was her opinion, and she is entitled to it.
I never responded to it, and I don’t think I will. Nevertheless, I don’t have any ill feelings towards her.
Now, whether her opinion has changed or is still the same, it doesn’t make much of a difference to me, because I know I am a fantastic actor and I am doing what I am doing with passion. I am enjoying it and I am making the best I can of it.
If I meet her at a function or on a movie shoot, I’ll ask her; but I won’t do it through the media.