Guess What Robert Pattinson Loves In his Women?

Robert-Pattinson-Woman-scent

Twilight Heartthrob, Robert Pattinson may have lost his famous girlfriend, Kristen Stewart but he hasn’t lost his sense for women and one thing that gets him is the scent of a woman! In a recent interview with Portuguese magazine, Activa, Pattinson [just shot the
Dior male perfume ad] revealed a lady with a good smell, not pretty face, will maneuver his senses.
“I love the smell of people. This is very strange, and I’m sure it’s related to pheromones,” said Pattinson. “We love people because subconsciously we like their smell. I always find it very interesting to watch.”
According to E!
It takes more than intriguing scent to capture the heart of R. Pattz.”A woman who knows who she is, it’s great,” said the actor, known for his simple and down to earth attitude, to Harper’s Bazaar Arabia in a new interview. “I guess it’s because this is my opposite. I’m very scattered.”If a girl is beautiful in her clothes, it’s because she is in her own skin,” he has said.
 Hmm… and to think, Vampires love the smell of blood!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment