OJB Discharged From Indian Hospital After Surgery

OJB Jezreel, Surgery, India, Letter

Our very own music producer, OJB, who has been in an Indian hospital in the past few months toundergo surgery over a kidney-related ailment, has been discharged after a successful surgery operation.
OJB, who is credited with charting the musical careers of top stars like Wizkid, Mode 9,
Basketmouth, Abounce, Nomoreloss, Ruggedman, C’mion, Jazzman Olofin, Azadus, Lexy Doo, D’banj, 2face, Paul Play, Sir Shina Peters, had the opportunity of traveling to India for the operation, courtesy of the helping hand of Rivers State Governor Rotimi Amaechi, and some entertainers who came to his aid when he cried out for assistance came to his aid, is now sound and healthy and in an emotion laden letter, he thanked Nigerians for their support, prayers and good wishes. Read the letter after this cut:
Dear fellow Nigerians,
Greetings from far away India! I am sure this note from me will catch you with a little surprise. I have been reading a lot of news about ME being published on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and different Blogs by my good friends.
I thought I must take out a quick moment and let you know that I am officially discharged today from the hospital, after a successful Kidney Transplantation Surgery, by God’s Grace. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all Nigerians for your prayers and good wishes, without which all this would not have been possible.
I also take this opportunity to thank my friends, fans and family for all the love, prayers and good wishes for a Speedy Recovery!! Be home with you soon…….
Thank you once again sincerely,
Your very own OJB Jezreel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment