"I Am Not Ready For Marriage" - Actress Dayo Amusa Reveals

Dayo Amusa is one of the actresses breaking barriers in the movie industry. The thespian carved a niche for herself playing action roles in Yoruba movies and recently doing something different, bringing actors from the English speaking part of the movie industry into her Yoruba flick.
In a recent interview, the actress speaks on negative publicities and why she’s not yet set for marriage.
While promoting her new movie, titled Unforgivable, starring Desmond Elliot, Mike Ezuronye and other great actors, she revealed that she is currently single and not ready for marriage.
"There's no man in my life at the moment. I am focused right now on my movie and creche. The story that I fought Laide Bakare over K1 De Ultimate was fabricated. The stories come from young journalists who cook up stories to impress their editors," she said.
On her thought on marriage she said, "marriage is honourable, marriage is beautiful when you have two people that share the same feelings being in it. When a man and his wife love each other genuinely, they have true feelings for each other, they could make it work. But as for me, I don’t have any problem with marriage; I just feel that when the time is not there, it’s not there. When you are not ready for it, you are not ready for it.
When aked if she is not ready for marriage, she said, "well, I’ll say I’m not because If I am,why am I still single?

Source: Leadership

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment