Don't React To Domestic Abuse With Love – Tonto Dikeh


Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh has come out to advise women who are in suffering from domestic violence.
Tonto, who claims to have been a victim of the dastardly behaviour, took to her facebook page to reach out to other women. She believes that women should leave the first time they experience it, rather than react with their emotions.
“Domestic violence!!!! I am strong diz happened to me, I'm so glad it happened to me, becuz
nw I can say diz to evry young xson especially d young galz out der goin tru domestic violence don't react out of lov.. F luv, cm out of d situation n lok at it frm d 3 xson side of view n for wat it really iz, Den mak ur decision becuz Luv iz so blind!! Alwaz hav diz in mind if he hit u b4 he will hit u again n again #EasyLionEasyTiger #YOLO#StopDomesticViolence #poko
What do you think? Is she right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment