Wonders of the world! British Woman Weds Her Dog: Says "I Am Totally Her Bi*ch"


In another of the weird weddings the world has witnessed in recent times, a 47-year-old British lady, Amanda Rodgers, has wedded her prized dog and says she is 'the puppy's total bitch' .
The nuptials involving the divorcee, originally from Oregon, drew widespread comments
from citizens of her country, with some saying she is yet to come over her divorce, hence her decision to marry the dog, while some say she is free to anything she wants.
She spoke to UK based newspaper, Huffington Post thus:
I'd been looking for a dog for quite some time and thought I should get a rescue - none of the rescuers would have me because I was single; I lived alone in a flat, I worked full time.
So I thought I'd rescue a dog from a breeder.
She was two weeks old, so was new to the world of love.
I am totally devoted to my 'husband' and I am her bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment